Notaries in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz notaries are officials trained in bearing witness to the signing of legal documents for the purpose of proving that certain good faith intentions were made between two parties. These notaries can help in official matters dealing with land titles, bills of exchange, and identification with regard to a document such as driver’s license, passport, or birth certificate. Notaries also commonly administer oaths and affirmations in situations where appropriate.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz