Nurses in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz nurses are everywhere, from hospitals and clinics to schools and in the homes of residents that require monitoring and assistance. Many healthcare providers and agencies now hire out nurses to visit the homes of the frail and the sick to make sure that they are taking their medication, having their personal hygiene needs met, and to perform tasks such as administering injections and rewrapping bandages.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz