Parks & Open Spaces in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz parks, open spaces, and other outdoor areas attract thousands of visitors each year, each looking for a quiet haven in which they can share some special time with a friend or loved one or engage in an activity that demands solitude. These areas are perfect for running, biking, walking, or even meditation, as they are visited by those who respect others’ privacy and who recognize that such areas are to be shared by all in the community.
5355 Graham Hill Rd Felton CA 95018
Learn about California's own rain forest, the coastal redwoods, during this train ride through the woods.
400 Beach St Santa Cruz CA 95060
The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk = Warm Sand, Cool Surf, Hot Rides and Free Entertainment - The classic California experience!
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz