Physical Therapists in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz physical therapists are healthcare professionals whose main responsibility is to help patients recover from injuries and illnesses, especially in the area of pain management. Most of the city’s physical therapists are employed in clinics, hospitals, and nursing homes as these are the places where the injured typically go to begin the process of rehabilitation. Some physical therapists also travel to clients’ homes to help administer therapy as well.
Physical Therapists by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz