Hilton Santa Cruz - Scotts Valley
Like a mountain lodge, nestled on a redwood-studded hillside just above the Santa Cruz coast, the Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley is known as the Camelot of Monterey Bay — just 3 minutes from the fabulous Santa Cruz beaches and Boardwalk, and only a short drive from San Jose/Silicon Valley.
The Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley is ideally located near all the Monterey Bay attractions — world-class golf at Pasatiempo Golf Club, the Santa Cruz Beach and Boardwalk, Roaring Camp Railroad along with the majestic redwoods of Henry Cowell State Park, the Mystery Spot, over 40 Santa Cruz mountain wineries and the University of California Santa Cruz — all within minutes of the hotel.
Guestrooms are oversized and feature upgraded amenities including videocassette players, access to a complimentary film library, microwave oven, refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room has a large work desk and features dual line telephones with data port- voice mail and complimentary T1 Internet access.
The Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley offers a complimentary business center accessible 24 hours a day and recreational features including a fully equipped fitness center and outdoor pool with whirlpool spa.
The Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley Café Max always serves fresh coastal city foods — lettuce from the Salinas Valley, garlic from Watsonville and, of course, fresh Pacific salmon right off the boat in Santa Cruz harbor. Creative California Cuisine, in a casual, atmosphere for breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch — and Max's Lounge is the perfect spot to relax with a favorite beverage or some of the finest Santa Cruz Mountain wines and enjoy conversation with friends.
For a family or business stay, a corporate retreat or a family reunion, the Hilton Santa Cruz is the place to stay — the Camelot of Monterey Bay!
Full fitness center free to guests
Heated pool and separate Jacuzzi
Complimentary business center
Private event patio for weddings and family get-togethers
Meeting/event rooms to accommodate various size groups
Complimentary newspaper M-F
Mini refrigerator, Wet bar & Coffee maker
Robes (in suite rooms)
Work desk with lamp
High-speed Internet access in guest room
Telephone - auto wakeup, two lines, voice mail, dataport & speaker phone
TV - cable pay per view plus HBO, CNN, ESPN
Video cassette player
Video games featured on TV
Our Low Price Hotel Guarantee
We are confident that our hotel prices are guaranteed to be the lowest rate you can find. If you find a lower rate for your hotel on another site, we’ll refund the difference to you. Book with us and enjoy total peace of mind!
If you find a lower rate at any time up until hotel's cancellation window, we'll match the price. The lower price you find needs to be for the same dates, length of stay and room type.
Found a better price?
- The lower price you found must be available on another website directed to consumers in the same locale, and must be for the same hotel, dates and room type.
- If you used a coupon/discount voucher when you made your original booking, you can still claim under the guarantee. We will use the total discounted price you paid and compare this to the lower price you found in order to calculate your refund.
- If you have made a booking which cannot be cancelled — whether it is non-refundable or if you are already within the cancellation window for the hotel — then you can't claim under the guarantee. Bookings that were part of a specific promotion (e.g. 3 nights for the price of 2) are also excluded from claiming under the guarantee.
- Once we have confirmed that you are due a refund under the guarantee we will issue the refund to the card you paid with at the time of booking. We will process your refund immediately but it may take your bank up to 30 days to process it and for it to show on your statement.
- SantaCruz.com doesn't charge cancellation fees
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- We're just a phone call away: 1.800.780.5733 or 00.800.1610.1690 (Europe)
16020 Scotts Valley Drive
1361 Kings Village Rd