Plays in Santa Cruz
You don’t have to be a theatre critic or an expert in Shakespeare to have an appreciation of plays and theatre. Santa Cruz plays are accessible and open to anyone who is interested in seeing live actors on stage telling compelling stories of both classic and contemporary relevance that speak to audiences today. Many plays are regularly staged all around town, from famed theatres downtown to local community theatre groups and college campus productions.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz