Psychiatrists in Santa Cruz
Psychiatrists are medical doctors that help treat mental diseases, many of which manifest themselves in the body and affect physical and emotional stability. Santa Cruz psychiatrists are trained to help patients with any mental affliction, including drug and alcohol addiction, depression and anxiety, rage issues, and juvenile and child psychiatry issues. They typically work in tandem with therapists and counselors and can not only help the patient through cognitive behavioral therapy but can also prescribe them approved medications that are known to lessen the effects of the disorder.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz