Psychologists in Santa Cruz
Psychologists are trained in analyzing and understanding human behavior, not just what has occurred in the mind of an individual about why that occurrence may have been triggered in the first place. Santa Cruz psychologists are the beneficiaries of years of research and scientific analysis, which they then translate into counseling for those experiencing troubling symptoms of depression, anxiety, rage, addiction, and others that affect the quality of their lives.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz