Pubs in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz pubs are renowned for their drinks and hospitality, serving up some of the best brews and Irish inspired feasts outside of Dublin. Some of their sumptuous offerings include Shepard’s Pie, pot pies, and a multitude of heapingly huge sandwiches. The regular beers on tap and Irish whiskeys are the perfect way to guzzle down those large helpings with friends and family. These pubs are, of course, where everyone in town flocks to on St. Patrick’s Day!
Pubs by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz