Punk in Santa Cruz
The Santa Cruz punk scene is always fierce and gearing to go with shows and events regularly held all around town for the most dedicated fans of all things punk. Though it originates in the punk rock music scene of the 1970s, the current punk movement influences everything from preforming to fashion and politics, with adherents eschewing the mainstream for decidedly alternative ways of interacting with others both inside and outside the movement.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz