Running in Santa Cruz
Local runners and athletes of all varieties have found that % running routes and competitions keep them in top shape and connected to the outdoors, especially for those familiar with the best routes and passages designed specifically with runners in mind. The city hosts numerous indoor and outdoor loops, trails, and tracks that can be used for general running and jogging, racing, athletic and marathon training, and even walking.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz