Salsa in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz salsa dancing is one of the hottest and most happening scenes in the city, with classes being taught by professional dancers and instructors every night in different venues of the city. Regular dancing events at clubs that specially designate certain nights “salsa” nights or which exclusively host salsa events are not hard to find. For those who aren’t in the know, Friday night is usually Salsa Night!
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz