Seafood Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz seafood restaurants are the place to go for world famous preparations of appetizers and entrees like grilled octopus, oysters on the half shell, bouillabaisse, seared salmon and of course mussels. The reason these seafood restaurants are so popular is not only because of their preparations, but because they use only freshest ingredients and seafood catches, ensuring that nothing is ever left to chance.
59 Municipal Wharf Santa Cruz CA 95060
Stagnaro Bros. features a menu with more than 20 different types of fresh seafood every day, as well as pasta dishes, steaks and a children's menu.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
Seafood Restaurants by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz