Services in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz services are meant to make every aspect of residents’ lives easier as the city government exists to ensure their safety and quality of life. The expansive list of city services includes the following: air quality, art auctions, disability services, business licensing, property auctions and sales, discrimination resources, building codes, domestic violence information, public transit and parking, senior services, and recycling, among hundreds more.
Services by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz