Skiing & Snowboarding in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz skiing and snowboarding trails give locals the chance to have fun in the snow during those bitter cold Winter months that leave few options for outdoor activity. Many local sports stores sell both ski and snowboarding equipment all throughout the year with specials on off-season merchandise. There are also several local instructing schools that teach students how to handle the slopes for both sports and how to know if they should transition from skiing to snowboarding and vice versa.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz