Sports & Recreation in Santa Cruz
There’s always an athletic activity or group event going on in the city, and with so many Santa Cruz sports and recreation outlets available to residents inclined toward the physical there’s never a reason not to be out on the field. Whether it’s watching the city’s many professional sports teams in action or participating as a player in one of many local leagues, sports fans and enthusiasts alike can find exactly what gets them excited and full of sports frenzy.
413 Lake Ave., #3 Santa Cruz CA 95062
Kayak Connection is your Sea Kayaking and Stand-Up Paddling resource for the Monterey Bay. We have two locations in Santa Cruz and in Moss Landi…
5355 Graham Hill Rd Felton CA 95018
Learn about California's own rain forest, the coastal redwoods, during this train ride through the woods.
400 Beach St Santa Cruz CA 95060
The Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk = Warm Sand, Cool Surf, Hot Rides and Free Entertainment - The classic California experience!
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz