Stand Up Comedy in Santa Cruz
One of the most popular forms of entertainment in the city is stand-up comedy where locals and visitors alike stand in line for hours to hear their favorite comedians regale them with hilarious jokes, anecdotes, and observations about life. Santa Cruz stand-up comedy clubs feature both big name comedians known around the world and many lesser known but no less hilarious comics still getting started on the local scene. In addition to the ticket price, many of these clubs have a drink minimum for all patrons who watch the show.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz