Sushi in Santa Cruz
Sushi has been around for decades, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t new preparations being experimented with and tried out all the time. Santa Cruz sushi restaurants offer customers dozens of varieties of seafood prepared according to their tastes. An increasing number of sushi establishments now feature steaks, chops, and noodle dishes that are no less savory or popular with their customers. A new trend in sushi is the fruit roll, which is sushi made with fruit and sweet ingredients instead of fish, which is especially popular with young kids.
Sushi by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz