Swing in Santa Cruz
Swing is one the most popular dance forms on the scene today, with many locals searching for classes and competitions held throughout the year. Local teachers throughout the city hold classes that teach some of the most enduring swing dances, including the Jitterbug, Lindy Hop, Smooth Lindy, The Madison, Shim Sham, Balboa, and the Swing Rueda. Certain classes are primarily showcases for performances, allowing students to display all the fancy footwork techniques they have acquired.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz