There’s nothing quite like swimming in the redwoods. It’s more liberating than swimming in a normal pool and less unsettling than treading water in the open ocean. There are no Great Whites in the San Lorenzo River, and the biggest risks are getting poison oak on your way there or maybe stubbing your toe. And even at its chilliest, the water is never as cold as the ocean is around these parts.
Posts Tagged: recreation
- Underdog Unleashed: O’Mei Restaurant and the KKK
- Underdog Unleashed: Corporate Health Care
- Underdog Unleashed: Legal Weed and Student Debt
- Lloyd’s Tire & Auto Care is Coming to Scotts Valley!
- Medical Cannabis: The Best Cannabis Option
- Clutch Courier’s Cranksgiving Benefits Local Foster Youth
- Comedian Richard Stockton on Civil Disobedience
- Intro to OPERS at UCSC
- A Brief History of Kresge College at UCSC
- Y2K Live Looping Festival Returns Oct 17-24