Tiki Bars in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz tiki bars can transport their clients to faraway places where palm trees and Pacific winds are the norm. The elaborate interiors typically feature tropical fabrics and wreaths draped over the masks and faces of tiki gods, all of which is meant to showcase the stars of these bars: the drinks. Common drinks found at local tiki bars include the mai tai, zombie, scorpion, blood of sand, fog cutter, puka puka, and space pilot, most of which are mixed drinks combining hard liquor with juices and nonalcoholic mixes.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz