Transportation in Santa Cruz
Transportation is an essential component to the functioning of the city, as evidenced in the many forms of Santa Cruz transportation utilized by residents, visitors, and travelers in the city. The main types of transportation available in the city are cars, buses, taxis, the Metro, trains, and shuttles. Depending upon the reason for your stay in the city, you can utilize different types of transportation to get around the city and maximize your time to stay out of traffic.
Transportation by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz