Visitor Information in Santa Cruz
For visitors from out of town, the city and its major attractions are all staffed with knowledgeable and helpful workers that can provide the latest and most curate information. Santa Cruz visitor information centers can be found at all major airports, metro stations, shopping malls, museums, and galleries, as well as at local community centers like libraries and schools. Many of these centers also sell tickets to major events being held in the area and can provide recommendations on where to go for sightseeing, dining, and entertainment.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz