Walking Tours in Santa Cruz
There’s no better way to get to know the city than to take of the many Santa Cruz walking tours. These specialized and localized tours let visitors get up front and close to the city’s most amazing sights and landmarks, putting them in contact with locals who are the lifeblood of the city and who can tell visitors exactly the type of excitement that awaits for them. Whether it’s the historical sights downtown or the miles of beach along the coast, walking tours are the only way to make a personalized acquaintance with the city.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz