Beaches in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz beaches are among the most popular attractions in the state, bringing locals and out-of-towners out of their comfy homes to bask in the glory of Mother Nature’s splendor. Depending upon the time of year, Santa Cruz beaches have much to offer in terms of entertainment to visitors of all types and ages, making the beach one of the most fun and affordable places to escape to, even if just for an afternoon.
Beaches by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz