Inns / B&Bs in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz inns and b and bs (or “bed and breakfasts”) are a popular destination for those away from home who want a nice place to stay but don’t want all the thrills and frills of a fancy hotel. These locations offer the coziness and comfort of a home with all the professional care and attention to detail expected from a large scale hotel. Many of these inns and b an bs are included in trip packages, especially trips on the coast where such places are the rage among visitors and locals alike.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz