Hotels in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz hotels, resorts, B&Bs, motels and inns cater to family vacations, romantic getaways and business trips. Hotels near the beach, popular surfing spots and the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk provide stunning coastal views of the Monterey Bay and easy access to restaurants and nightlife destinations. Surrounding communities offer a rich landscape, from the redwoods to the sea, including the historic Aptos Village, Capitola-by-the-Sea and agricultural areas Corralitos and Watsonville.
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz