Reggae/Dub Music in Santa Cruz
The Santa Cruz reggae dub music scene is a unique niche of reggae music that consists largely of instrumental remixes of some of the most popular reggae music on the scene today. Dating back to the 1960s, Dub music typically consists of sound effects such as echo, reverberations, and a lot of bass guitar sounds. Some of the most prominent artists include Glen Brown, Chuck Fenda, Junior Reid, and Rhombus.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz