Romance in Santa Cruz
There are many romantic things to do in the city for amorous couples and lovers, and not just the typical walks on the beach or seaside dining. The Santa Cruz romance scene includes such unique offerings as tranquil outdoor gardens, historical sites and monuments perfect for sneaking away, and even improv troupes and theaters for couples that love to laugh together. There are, of course, also the typical cafes, bars, restaurants, and movie theaters which are no stranger to couples.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz