Markets and Specialty Foods in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz markets and specialty food stores carry hard-to-find food and beverages that are typically imported from overseas or which are grown and made by locals who then sell their goods at smaller markets. Specialty foods include such favorites as European chocolate, Amish popcorn, ginger beer, caviar and anchovy paste, and pancake and waffle mixes that are easily usable in home kitchen appliances.
Add your business to SantaCruz.com
Expand your profile and reach new customers. We make it easy for visitors to find your business on SantaCruz.com.
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz