Classic Rock in Santa Cruz
The Santa Cruz classic rock scene is alive and happening as many of the greatest bands and musicians of the 1960s and 70s continue to live on, not only on local radio stations but in tributes by the current generation in live performances. The classic rock format is friendly in the local market to primarily rock songs of the 1960s, 70s, and 80s, with Van Morrison, Simon and Garfunkel, and The Byrds being the most enduring examples of the musical genius of the era.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz