Other Music in Santa Cruz
The city’s musical beat is one that changes by the second thanks to the fickle nature of creativity and the city residents’ musical tastes. The music industry offers much more than just what plays on the radio, with other music options for those who crave an alternative. Santa Cruz’s other music outlets give listeners access to such genres as art music, big-band and orchestra music, bitpop, funk metal, and folk rock. Many international genres are also popular with listeners, including Arabic pop, bhangra, and Spanish guitar.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz