Bars in Santa Cruz
Bars are the perennial meeting ground for all things social, romantic, and professional. Whether it’s hanging with friends, meeting a date, or blowing off steam with colleagues after a long day of work, Santa Cruz bars are where everyone goes to meet, greet, and commiserate. While it may seem like very little separates the average bar from all the rest, an increasing number of Santa Cruz bars are going out of their way to become unique and lure potential regulars by catering to their specific tastes and interests.
923 Pacific Ave Santa Cruz CA 95060
We are a daytime bar, and a nighttime Dance Club and Live Music Venue.
1134 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
Under new ownership for the past 7 years, the Crepe Place has a renewed energy, and the owners are working hard to keep things the same, but with a di…
7500 Old Dominion Ct Aptos CA 95003
Severino's Bar & Grill offers fresh California cuisine in a warm, friendly atmosphere with fabulous views of the Koi pond and cascading waterfall. Enj…
Repeats every Saturday until 4/25
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz