Basketball in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz is already famous for being a hip beach town with some of the best surfing on the West Coast, but this always quirky community is also home to some of the best pickup basketball courts around and has been gaining notoriety in the basketball community. In 2005, the Santa Cruz High School men's basketball team took the state championship and was featured in Poised: A Santa Cruz Basketball Documentary. Several outdoor courts regularly see basketball action, with everything from low-key half-court games to intense full-court match ups.
Don't see the business you're looking for? Add it here
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz