Surfing in Santa Cruz
There’s nothing quite like riding a wave, as any surfer will gladly testify. Santa Cruz surfing is accessible to all with several surfing schools and classes being regularly held along the shore as long as the weather permits and water conditions are friendly. Trained instructors provide surf lessons and boards year round, showing even students that have never surfed before that they too can learn to surf and have fun at the same time.
Surfing by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Good Luck and Have Fun: 64-Player Smash Bros. Tournament in Santa Cruz
- Bad Religion in Santa Cruz: Need We Say More?
- Twenty Years Later: Bone Thugs N Harmony and E. 1999 Eternal at the Catalyst
- The Best of Reggae-Fusion Comes to Santa Cruz
- Watsonville Film Festival Shows the Stories Behind the Headlines