Mexican Restaurants in Santa Cruz
One of the most popular types of cuisine in the city is Mexican cuisine, with such perennial favorites as burritos, enchiladas, quesadillas, and chimichangas. But that only forms part of the cuisine, as any menu at one the many Santa Cruz Mexican restaurants will tell you. Mexican cuisine is a wide and vaired culinary specialty, including such savory fare as tamales, trotas, elote, ceviche, chalupas, and those tasty little stuffed morsels known as empanadas.
Mexican Restaurants by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz