Sandwich Shops in Santa Cruz
Probably the most commonly eaten food in America is the sandwich, and with good reason: there’s no end to the variety of sandwiches that can be made. Santa Cruz sandwich shops exploit this fact by offering customers the opportunity to create their own special and signature meals, choosing their own breads, meats, vegetables, cheeses, and condiments which ensure that no two sandwiches are alike.
Sandwich Shops by Santa Cruz Neighborhoods
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz