Restaurants in Santa Cruz
Santa Cruz restaurants are steeped in the organic and farm-to-table movements. Local chefs offer creative and inspired dishes using fresh, local ingredients paired with wines from the Santa Cruz Mountains, known for its world-class pinot noir. Several standout restaurants are located in downtown Santa Cruz, Westside Santa Cruz, Capitola-by-the-Sea and Aptos. Santa Cruz County is home to a wide variety of cuisines including Mexican, Chinese, seafood, BBQ and vegan and vegetarian.
Wine-tasting rooms are located throughout the county, including the popular Corralitos Wine Trail and Santa Cruz Mountains, while several new breweries and taprooms cater to craft beer enthusiasts.
Santa Cruz has an assortment of family-friendly, dog-friendly restaurants and for a fun night out, many restaurants host live music, comedy and karaoke.
303 Soquel Ave Santa Cruz CA 95062
"Where the Elite Meat." At Hindquarter Bar & Grille we've made our reputation serving up the finest beef around...
6275 Hwy 9 Felton CA 95018
Flynn's Cabaret and Steakhouse is a multi-genre club concert venue, restaurant and bar, attracting music lovers from all over Santa Cruz County, Centr…
- Music and Arts Festival Redwood Mountain Faire Returns June 2 & 3
- Santa Cruz Resident Patrick Perez Rides for AIDS/LifeCycle
- UCSC’s Brain, Mind, and Consciousness Society Opens Art Show at Felix Kulpa Gallery
- How to Savor the Strangeness of Succulents
- Preview: Sylvia Grape to Play Two Nights in Santa Cruz